- Drake: And that's when I said first of all Barack, I'm mixed, but enough about me. I wanna know about you. *boops my nose*
- Me: Well, I do not like the beach because I do not like sand or crustaceans but I do personally feel very connected to the ocean. I actually feel as if I may be mixed with mermaid.
- Drake: That's so interesting. You are such a well rounded individual. Please, tell me more about you.
- Me: I am very afraid of the dark.
- Drake: A few years back I read a passage that said something like "You're not afraid of the dark, you're afraid of what is inside of the dark." I just thought that was so beautiful.
- Me: ... Are you getting smart with me?
- Drake: Not at all I ju-
- Me: *loudly* Please do not come for me Mr. Graham I know what the hale I'm scared of!
- Drake: ... that was extremely arousing and I'd like to take you home if that's okay with you.
- Me: You pickin up the tab?
- Drake: *nods*
- Me: *puts the basket of rolls in my bag* Get the check.
There’s always gonna be that one person that you can’t get out of your mind no matter how hard you try.
Remember when Disney had a cute, disabled, poc mermaid?
When i was younger, one of my best friends was a deaf guyanese girl, and her fave princess was Ariel, mainly bc she related to her living without a voice (and her love of swimming)
When this episode aired, she cried and squawked and made sounds that were almost understandable… She saw herself as a mermaid, on tv, with her favourite character of all time
Representation matters, always, no matter what
okay it’s hella cool and they actually animated real ASL they didn’t just bullshit it oh mAN THIS IS LEGIT SIGN LANGUAGE AND IT’S ACTUALLY AWESOME A+++++++
On a less serious note that little octopus holding up her tail is the cutest thing I have ever seen. The concern on his face is PRECIOUS
Please by all means Bailey please shove your dog crotch into the sand this is not at all uncomfortable for those of us watching.
Yes, can I help you?
How to play The Sims
- spend 3 hours creating your family
- spend 3 days creating your house
- play the actual game for 20 minutes
- do not touch for 4 months
the sound of teenage girls laughing near you when you’re by yourself is literally the most terrifying thing a person can experience
Ordering food for the first time in a new apartment is just the stressiest